Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just A Short One =D

Caution : Nonsense below(REALLY!), viewers discretion advised and don't read while eating =)

Hey trials...it is so goddamn easy, shouldn't even be at form 5 level, I mean like what the hell? Look at chemistry...oh my god...it's goddamn EASY man...thermochem? redox reaction? EASY AS SHIT!!! YES!!! so darn easy, that I can Finish the paper without even thinking twice or checking it twice, so easy that I can close my eyes while doing it, so easy that I can do biology and it at the same time...Yeah it's so easy...so easy to.....





























FAIL!!! WTF!!! Trials is triceratops puke fest!! It's like a dog wearing a spacesuit trying to release faecal matter in outer space. It's Like, you've finally released all your bowels, and god it feel great...but then you suddenly feel like puking and puke onto the pile of faeces! It's like stuffing a rotten skunk into a pipe and drinking the water. Oh...gawd...this is getting sick...it's so sick it's sick...it's so sick a cow would rather stuff a rotten carcase of it's calf into it's mouth while eating grass..It's so sick...it's like listening to CRAZY FROG while having him pissing all over your face!!!..oh god....

And to make things worse, I wanna know.....Is Taylor Swift with One of the Jonas??? If it is...OMGWTFBBQ!!~!~~ Ahh!!!! It's like Tyrannosaurus FART FEST!!! What's wrong with the world!! And To make THinGS even more super duper OMGWTFBBQ WORSE!! I have news that at the year 2012 DECEMBER, It will BE the "END" of humanity, LITERALLY!!! GAWD. I'm Just 21 by then...OMGWTFBBQ!! SO WAHAHAHA, ENJOY LIFE!! =)

Tuning into > I'm Not Jesus - Apocalyptica ft. Corey Taylor

No comments: