Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hatred, Jealousy, Anger.

"I...I didn't mean to...I just got out of control" Milton spoke to himself softly...staring at his hands...blood drenched. He found himself in deep shit. He just killed his best friend. The only one he could count on. The only one that would only trust him. You cannot blame him that it turned out like this. He just lost his control. Let's wind the clock a few hours back.

"Damn! Why do you have to blame me all the time?! You think that I wouldn't want to spend more time with you?! Is that what you think?! NO...I have work honey...please...No I'm not going out with another one. God.....Hey babe...I'm..." Milton was stopped as Rose cut off the line.

"...sorry." Milton finished the sentence. Milton was sick of this relationship, his girlfriend, Rose always demanded more time with him. Sadly, he knew he wouldn't want end this relationship. So he had to compromise, he loved her more than he loved anyone else. He bought a bouquet of flower and a card to apologize to Rose.

To be continued =D

Sorry just out of ideas of what to blog, so yesterday I thought, why not write a dumb story? It's fictional, some may like it, but most will find it bored. Anyways, I'm blogging just to express my feelings. Haha Til then, see ya!

Tuning Into > Pretty Handsome Awkward - The Used

No comments: