Friday, July 4, 2008

1st day of blogging =/

Hrmm...Meet KillerKlown...This is his 1st day of bloggin?...I guess....He's a big fan of Slipknot. He loves his X360 so badly he'd kill anyone who tries to steal it. Hrmm. He currently uses Nokia N81 as his MoBeL Phoan and he dislikes it and he is waiting for Nokia Aeon to show itself and hopes it is his next phone. He really needs his spelling class. Hrmm...what else?? Oh and he....

Nevermind the lame intro. Anyways this is my first day of blogging and i will continue on updating unless i am busy i guess. So pls comment if you would..

I'm just going to keep it simple and clean. Today is a usual day. It is a friday and students are supposed to go to school to collect report cards from teachers with their parents but apparently i didn't cause i overslept and my mum went. Went for futsal at Uone bside summit. Took lunch there. Then proceeds to tuition at 5 followed up by a dinner at Station One in front of Burger King i think...not sure. Then BAM! I'm here my hands on the keyboard. There you have it. Simple and clean enuf. Will update soon. Till then see ya!

Tuning into > Psychosocial - Slipknot

No comments: