Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tell Em To Make Me A GRILLZZ!!

Beware : The following may not be suitable for some...Reader's discretion advised? =/ lawl

There's one time...I went to a jewelry store in taipan...Yes i took a gun with me...well..not a gun a knife instead...so I threatened...The Cashier and said "Do you want to know how I got these?"...I showed her my braces *smiles*. She said "no!!". Well, let me tell you then, I went to the dentist. The dentist wasn't normal and that particular day, she was so happy until that she is...well...not normal. Anyways, hehahahaha, she took a scalpel and asked me "why do you want to do braces?" and laughed hysterically. I wasn't sure of what to answer so i just smiled nervously. She put the scalpel in my mouth and asked me "why so serious?" in a rough tone and she laughs hysterically again while cutting my gums slowly. So, why so serious? hehahahaha! *Stabs the cashier's gums* SO now give me mah grillz!! Heheheahhahahaha!!

Blah I know, I know it is a lame rip-off from a scene of Joker. Sorry I just couldn't think of what to start. I can't get Joker out of my mind after watching The Dark Knight =).

Anyways, yeah I got my braces/grillz on monday last week lawl. I'll just summarize out what happened last week and oh yeah to answer those who are curious if there is any. The reason why I started blogging is because I want to remember what I did last time when I grow older =) or something like dat. It can be like today and I want to remember what I did yesterday...er...nevermind. It's just to keep sweet memories I guess haha..

Alright let's start with :-
Monday :
I got my braces/grillz. Wait, didn't I say that already? =/

Tuesday :
Hrmmm duh duh duh...suffered the pain of the almighty grillz!!

Wednesday :
We went to celebrate kenz's b'day at Maju^2. Lawl, sry man, failed to make it as a surprise bsides them cmin in frm outside =/. Neways, Happy Birthday again Bro. Then, we did some kawad kaki to prepare for the hari koko presentation =/. Hey, we can remember our formasi! It's like magic! =/

Thursday :
Lalala...Didn't go to school...cause I was sick...must be the almighty grillz. Went to tuition from 5.00 in the night til 10.00 in the afternoon.

Friday :
Skipped school again, my throat is killing me as well as the almighty grillz. Gasps. I need to start worshipping it to lessen the pain hoho! I watched Dark Knight today, was supposed to watch with the usual gang but plan was canceled cause Justine had a baby(aww, so cute lawl) to look after and Tharsh won't go cause Justine couldn't make it. My mum bought the ticks instead and took my bro, my cousin and I to watch it, thanks mum. Yes.....The movie is one of the best(I mean it) I have ever seen. Christian Bale did a very good job as batman, Maggie Gyllenhaal put up a good act as the 'damsel in distress', Aaron Eckhart who potrayed Harvey Dent/Two Face did an excellent job and last but not least, most of the credits shall be given to the recently deceased Heath Ledger as Joker. He really really really proved his capability of acting by doing such a good job as Joker as it wasn't an easy role, it was better than Jack Nicholson(sorry Jack). If there's any word to describe his potrayal as Joker...please tell me. So, R.I.P. Heath Ledger.

Saturday :
Scouts! The last scouts meeting for this year I guess? I forgotten, anyways we were supposed to cook for that day. We made fried fishes, french fries, french toasts, french kisses(whoops..), and what else? Couldn't remember. Anyways after that, we got ready for campfire in catholic, Jerms and Kenz came over. We managed to Watch Love Gee-You-Are-You. It was hilarious lawl. Anyways, then we proceeded to school with Joe Yee tagging along =/. We went to Catholic by bus. The 1st thing we did after arriving is eating. Kevin couldn't stop insulting people hahaha...dam noisy weh...even while eating, he just had to 'cha' some people. Lawl. Sorry Kev, if you found this offensive =/. Anyways, we went to the campfire afterwards after waiting for two hours? Overall the campfire was nice, better than the previous ones, nice performance though besides the band who played 'Rock You Like A Hurricane'. Everything was off, the singer, the guitars, bass, drums like what ken said. Hoe Mah Gawd...If the Scorpions were here to see this, I don't want to know. After the campfire, we went to Carlos Two, shisha time =/. Went back about 1.30. Thx Kev for the ride, lawl.

Sunday :
Futsal. =/. That's all I guess for the week. Til then, see ya

No comments: