Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One more...Two more...Everyone...Once more...

Dun mind the title part of lyrics from the song scissors by Slipknot...

Certainly now I'm/We're/Everyone is facing a lot of pressure...As quoted by Pn. Hazrimah, our ex-EST teacher "life is full of pressure". I found that it is true. No matter how care-free that person is, it comes to a time when he/she faces this catastrophic word which is known as 'Pressure'. We cannot deny the truth that when a person faces pressure and overcomes it. It is a sign that he/she is beginning to mature. It is just a theory by me =/.

Alrite. Monday:
Went to school as usual. These days i feel a feeling that is despised by many and adored by some. This is feeling shall be known as "depression" or most of you would like to consider that as emo. For those who know the reason, they know and for those who do not know, please stay that way. This feeling has succumbed me into obsession and a cure for obsession? = Bullet in the head.
Aite. nothing much happened today in school. Just that dumb feeling obscuring thoughts.
After school. I went for a dentist's appointment at 3. Planned to put on braces(getting it on next monday). Did some scaling and the dentist put on some separating mechanism known as the separators O.o =/. The dentist is friendly enough to communicate. Then I went to tuition at 8.

Despite.(just something random to add some rhyme. i know it's lame =/) Tuesday:
Well. Woke up at 6.30 and the sound of water beating mah window woke me up and I realized that it was raining =/. Went to the bathroom Got ready. And OUCH!!..my breakfast nearly killed me. The seperators hurt like hell. I don't wanna complain about it cause I made the decision to do it. I'll just endure the pain until then. Btw, Chris went to australia today for two weeks, a farewell party was done for him and there were a lot of "poppers" i'm not sure what you name them. They are in a miniature bottle like shape and there's a string on the tip and once you pull the string it makes a pop sound and strings of colour papers comes out. Hrmm =/ I hope u guys get it =/. Sean took one of them and aim it at his genitals and pulled the string and he shouted. Lawl it maybe one of the craziest moves done by the soon to retire KP. Oh yeah, speaking of KP...Congrats to the new prefectorial board 2008/2009 may you all bring a brighter future for SMK U8.

Went to Ace-Edventure at 4 and we did our 3 frame story thing haha and it was fun i guess? =/. Our group's title was "How Teacher(Anne) Lost Her Friends". It was so darn hilarious. Our 1st frame is when teacher Anne Talks about the new school and we all showed happy faces(Teacher Anne was potrayed by Shawn Lee). He had a two paper in his hands One was written New Skool with a smiley. The 2nd frame, the 1st paper dropped and it revealed the next paper which showed In 2009. We showed our angry faces and shawn gave a worried face (Wai Hong strangled Shawn while I punched Him). The last and 3rd frame showed everyone leaving dissapointed and Shawn crying. All those frame were in freeze motion that means we just posed for the frame so just imagine =/. THe other group's title was All For One and it is about firemen to the rescue lawl and ken had to carry eugene for the 3rd frame.

After Ace-Ed I came home, I was thinking again which basically just spoiled my day. I just cannot stand this anymore, if there's anyone who can help pls do and I will really appreciate it. XJ requested me to write about why i started blogging =/ hrmm..I'll start that on Saturday. Till then see ya.

P.S. chicken does not have wings

Tuning into > It's All Over - Three Days Grace

No comments: