Sunday, July 27, 2008

Let's Put A Smile On That Face



Watched the Dark Knight again on Saturday. If there's anyone who want to watch again, please count me in. I'm addicted to Joker. HEHEHAHAHUHUHIHOHA. Here's my favourite script from The Joker "Wanna know how I got this scars?" , "My Father...was...a drinker...and a fiend...One night...He goes off crazier than usual...Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself...and he doesn't like that...not one bit...So....Me watching...He takes the knife to her...Laughing while he does it...He turns to me and he says "Why so serious?"...He comes at me with the knife..."Why so serious?"...He sticks the blade in my mouth..."Let's put a smile on that face"...aaaand...why so serious?". Oh my god...he did such a superb job as joker...I especially like it with the lip licking gesture when he talks.


This is my card.

Hahaha, That's it for now! See Ya!

Tuning into > Attack - 30 seconds to mars

No comments: