Sunday, July 6, 2008

Basics of Life (Oh yeah, all my title will have no relation with the posts haha it's just random =/ )

Well...let's start with Saturday. Hrmm. What happened? Ah yes. Scouts. We went to scouts in the morning. Yeah now i remembered =/. As usual we went there around 7.30 and the meeting started abit earlier that day. So we fell in(past tense of fall in? i guess) into our patrols. We are supposed to build gadgets using 4 bakau and 4 tongkat. All patrols built a flag pole as there were no other choice? maybe i'm not sure =/. So we built a flag pole and it was the tallest among the others wahahahahhaha..merry christmas =/. We made our patrols song, persetiaan and our exclusive small but strong ladam kuda hoho! Then we sang our patrol song which is helang also named after our patrol helang. It's so random it's randomly created lyrics randomize us with a random dance. Here's the lyrics : Helang, Suka Terbang. See how plain and simple and random yet cool wahahahah. The persetiaan was even more random. After scouts, I walked home and waited for jeremy and kevin to come over.

We were suppose to finish up our add math folio but ended up doing other stuffs wahahah. We had pizza as lunch =/. Kev asked me to show jeremy this game lawl the torture game =) it's in newground if you're interested. Jeremy 1st impression was that I'm a sadist and made a joke that we won't hang out with me anymore lawl. Then he tried the game and found it...somehow enjoyable lawl. The joke of the day was when jeremy logged in to CS and kevin asked him who is playing now. There's one guy(forgotten his name) and this guy named gunyermumdown which meant Gun Your Mom Down but jeremy mispronounced as gun yer mum(rhyme it with dude) down and kevin said oh GUn your Mom Down very pro one he pronounced it correctly then I started laughing. After 1 or 2 secs kevin joined me and jeremy laughed along lawl.

Sean dropped by and we went to summit and joined the court 8 gang to watch Hancock. Overall it is an okay movie. Enuf to satisfy the hunger of movie cravers i guess? I'm quite satisfied with the effects and all. Sean didn't like the plot. Afterall different people has different opinion. We went back after the movie (thanks kev for the ride) and sean had to spend a night in my house lawl. We watched the happening and NO!! THE MOVIE IS DISASTEROUS!!!! HOE MAH GAWD!!! THE ACTORS AND ACTRESS WERE SO FREIEEEEREGING CORNY. It's like they forced their emotion out...and that just basically spoils the whole movie. I expected better afterall the director is one of the makers of "sixth sense" starring Bruce Willis. Then we played FIFA 08 on the xbox360 and then proceeded to sleep. I wanted to sleep but he suddenly started talking about "someone" that I am having a crush(Big One) with. I said I don't want to talk about it cause I'm really obsessed and I really don't know what to do. Well i slept around 3-4+ still thinking. He went back next morning which is today.

Nothing happened much today. I stayed at home and went for dinner and came back. And here I am typing mah blawg. Hrmm..the major test is just around the corner and I really hope I can concentrate on my studies other than thinking about her everynite. Man..This really sucks. I'll catch you guys la'er see ya.

No comments: