Sunday, August 24, 2008

Immobilized

Attention to all, two-faces or more, backstabbers, liars, frauds, fakes, wannabes, jerk-offs, crackholes, assholes, and many more vulgar terms that they'll be carrying together into their graves. This is to all of you :

As you see, these peoples don't even deserve to be known oh hell they don't even deserve to exist. Their existence in this world is futile. Go back to where you belong, eternal damnation. These people just never learn huh? Don't you think? Well, I'm not pin-pointing to anyone. IF ANYONE WHO READ THIS FEEL OFFENDED, THEN CERTAINLY, THEY SHOULD BE. It could be anyone. There are just too many of them. I really appreciate those who've changed when given one or two chances but quite a number of 'em they are just too F***ING stubborn. I mean what happened? huh? you guys think you're good enough? Always think that you're right? But I'll give you guys one advice, you guys continue being like this. Well actually it's not that much of an advice, well I don't even need to waste my time giving you all advice. Just go ahead, continue doing what you're best at. I feel so so sorry for you all and I'll just pray for God to provide you all enough protection to move on with your pitiful life.

Some of em' begs for your help when they need you. And when you done helping em? They give you shits back these are two-faces. Instead they turn around and backstab you =/ weird huh? Met them before? Their existence not proven vain enough? Well, it could be. Oh, and did I mention that they don't give a damn about your feelings? They blasts you with words or even making body contacts thinking that "Oh he/she's just another miserable lifeform on Earth, who cares?" . You just comment on them a little, they'll give you a hell of a time. I mean, who do they think they are? Your boss? To hell with them, even your bosses won't go overboard like this. And F***! What happens next? They'll be wanting to make you jealous? For heaven's sake give us a break already. You guys f***ing backstabbed us and you still long for our grief? They'll just try to make you jealous by any means which is certainly any goddamned, ridiculous, f***ed up childish actions/taunts. If I continue on blogging about their attitudes and stuffs, this post will never end. So I'll stop here.

To all those who've met this people, yeah just give them a piece of your mind, let them feel the guilt, if they don't, let them be, they are the ones who'll be sorry. Just leave them alone. God why am I typing this? I shouldn't even be typing this. Maybe I should, for those who deserve a second chance. But to those who were given chances but doesn't change here you go :

A big, fiery, F*** YOU! From all of us.

Lawls, funny huh? You guys might be thinking this is a joke with that picture? Nah, it isn't, it's just that you don't deserve such a small insult, if I were to have a guy pointing you that, it isn't enough, you deserve something more provoking something that can consume you whole, I don't think that's enough too. But, it's okay...I doubt this post will work on most of them...wait did I hurt you guys, no?? =/ too stubborn huh? I don't know, oh yeah, I forgot you guys have no feelings, maybe some of you feel hurt, it's good, you can still change. To those who cannot feel anything. You don't have to! Hahaha, once again, continue doing what you're best at. But this time, we'll be more cautious lawls. Suckaz.

The purpose of this? just to express myself over all these experience I've faced and yeah to those who can change, please do. Til Then, See ya.

Tuning into > Believe Me - Fort Minor

No comments: