Monday, August 11, 2008

Intermission

Hey guys, I'm back lawls, hrmm i know my blog is plain and dull, gasps no pics(lazy to upload), dark and dull background gasps, Dumb titles and lame quotes etc. etc. So i guess I'll try makin it more fancy when i got time =). So please keep me amused, thanks lawl.

Hrmm, I'll start with last thursday, which was one day before our skewl's perasmian(USJ 8). Went to school as usual, helped out on the gadget, sorry that I can't provide much of a help, only some tightenings and knots that i know how to do. Well after school, I went to tuition as usual and to another tuition. It ended at 10, kevin and me decided to go to school to help out. He brought his car and everythin was settled. After dropping su hui, we went to school and helped out. There was quite a number of people there. Jeremy and jezri arrived later. at around 2 me, jeremy and jezri went back.

Hari Perasmian(FRiDay) :
Fuoh. So Freakin DrowsY! My eyelids glued to each other like never before. Anyways got ready and went to school. The first thing I noticed is the good looking gadget. Lawl, the whole day was spent walking around clowning around after ushering the VIP. When the VIP left, I went to the prefect's crib, lay myself down and took a short nap. Proceeded home after mah nap =/.

Installations and Dinner :
On saturday mornin, me jeremy kenneth barry and chris went to SMK SU's prefect installation and yeah it was not bad =/. I especially liked the short slideshow done by them prefects gone wrong haha. It ended around 12 and me jerm and chris proceeded for the Leo Installation, we left to A&W after the third performance which was tim's dance crew performance and yeah honestly, it was good. Well done. Haha, I liked kirsten and syamim's singin too...hehe =). Had a coney dog and root beer. And god it was filling. After that was frisbee dinner, I slept there for every 5 minutes interval, some clown will just wake me up, kane, I need my rest =(. Haha no hard feelings =/. Performance was done by many peoples form 1-5 I guess? The one I enjoyed the most was the Form 5's one. Boy, Joe Yee was really out of her mind, haha, she and Tharsh was laughing all the way from the beginning of the sketch till the end. And, what happened next? It ended by a very emotional speech by william, it made me teared abit too =/. Aww so sweeet. Then, some of us walked to maju, talked a while and went home.

Sunday.......:
It is one of the most boring days of my life, stayed home for the whole day, drafting an outline for prefect dinner sketch, chemistry reports and it took forever, I shouldn't have my laptop on while doing work next time. Laptop = Super Distraction. STUDY!! Oh please do. The feeling of guilt of not studying strikes me without mercy this time! Gawd, I took the bio book out. stared at it for a few moments. Opened the book and yes.! I was reading! I can't believe it!. But...sadly none of it went in my head, oh gawd. If there's any easier way to study god help me. Here's a good tip for all of you...yes I'm not joking about this tip. It worked for me =). See, you don't always read, you MUST do Questions =/.

Today !@#%^&*:
As usual, went to school, came back and had my physics tuition. Oh and yeah, tharsh I'm really sorry. I am very very very very very sorry about that joke I made. I've learned my mistakes and won't repeat it again. Very Very Very sorry, I know that no matter how many sorry(s) I said, it won't be easy for you to forgive me. But you can just scold/sound me but please don't ignore me, Please. Once again, I'm sorry, really sorry! OH please forgive me Tharsh.

Tuning into > Nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks - Panic! At The Disco

No comments: