Monday, August 18, 2008

Limit of the Dead

Oh God Gives, My X360 is dead, So i sent it for service, YES! it's back and it's armed and dangerous, and it's ready for a little action or more. Muahahahaha, it's been quite some time since I last played my X360, hehe, so I THOUGHT I can have some fun time or a little stress releasing, BUT NO!! IT WON'T FKiNG WORK! HOLY SUNUVA COW POOP KISS MY FANTASTIC CHICKEN FROM MEXICO. This was what happened to my X360 before the service:


After the service, The red light is gone! yes! I insert a disc into the disc tray. Excitement rushed into me like never before. Oh wait, the disc cannot be read. Oh great, now I have to send it for another service. Stupid BOX. Oh yeah I can't wait for dead space (released date : Halloween 2008). For die hard horror game fans, this game, you must check it out :



Meet Isaac Clarke, A lone ranger in space.


Well....not exactly....
He has a friend or two =/...Say Hi To Mr. Necromorph

Gears of war 2 is also one of the much anticipated game this year =/ :

The main protagonist, Marcus Fenix =/ (Can't wait for it).

So many games, so little time. =/ Better concentrate on study first haha. Catch ya next time

Tuning into > Faint - Linkin Park

No comments: