Monday, August 25, 2008

Paralyzed

Incase you all didn't know =/ I mentioned earlier that my title will be so random(unless mentioned) it will randomized people until their world is filled with randominication? It's that even a word? It won't randomize people of course =/ It's just...if my title's not random, I'll be spending more time thinking of one than blogging =/ Anyways, lawls you guys might realized that I use alot of this emotion =/ no? =/

Hamisu! =/ school was usual today except for one incident lawls =/ You see, last week we had prefect dinner sketch practice on Tuesday and Friday. So yeah, everything went well, at least that was what I had in mind. Yeah, today, we got sounded =/ and for what reason? =/ Cycling around school compound! YAY! Hahahahohiha. Pn. Nirmala told us that she got a phone call from Pn. Rubiah,Headmistress complaining that we are cycling in the school compound. But anyways we are willing to apologize for our mistakes hrmm. But guess what? Guess who's the so-called leader leading them to cycle =/

Yar =/ poor poor me. I am the so-called leader. Hrmm, I'm the worst cycler among the gang and I'm the leader, how ironic? Hoho, let's move on, this morning we had a prefect meeting and discussed about the dinner(that was after sounding). =/ It is a tradition for us to buy gifts for the dinner and someone else will receive it and the other way round. Well, you can say it's a random trade =/ Anyways, there's one word that caught my attention =/ hoho, da "sex perfume!". Now that's new! I wonder what is that? Some form of aphrodisiac? maybe. Who knows? =/

Went to the dentist again, and wee more seperators! god it hurt like hell, I can't even drink cold water now, I can actually but I just have to resist the pain for time being =/ Huhu, that's all for now =/ Till then see ya! Take care. *reminds self that trials is just round the corner + A SPM Bonus*. WAHHHHH!!! STUDY!!

Tuning into > Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

No comments: