Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You can't find another place like that (This time =/ It suits)

The place that I'm talking about is Ace-edventure and yeah seriously, honestly, no-jokingly, it is without doubt a perfect place genuinely crafted with brilliance of all the teachers and students. Yeah, I maybe exaggerating, but it is true aye? Don't ya think? If you don't trust me ask the other ace-ed students =/

I'm going to miss it so badly since Teacher Anne mentioned that we have only 9 more lessons. And 9 x 2 hours. 18 hours left...that's lesser than a day =/ In fact, I'm missing it already. You see, Ace-Edventure has played a big part in my life, turning me into a more outgoing person. Last time, I was shy and quiet. But now I can cope with the society already thanks to Ace-Ed of course and I'm sure that it'll help me when I take my 1st step to reality(non-schooling world). And yeah, teacher Anne is one of the major influence in my life, without her guidance, I will never be the noisy me til now =/ So, MANY MANY THANKS TEACHER!!

Notice the fake severed arm, kevin's holdin. It managed to give a scare or two.


My class and my friends! And this class rockkz! I know, I look messed up =/

P.S. : still looking for pictures and vids from the one of a kind dinner

Tuning into > In Pieces - Linking Park

No comments: